SOFT CORPORATE OFFER FOR PETROLEUM / COMMODITY OIL
COMMODITY: RUSSIA MAZUT M100
QUANTITY: 150,000 MT SPOT WITH POSSIBLE ROLLOVER
PRICE: $ 300.00 USD GROSS/ $290 USD NET MT
COMMISSION: $10 USD PER MT BE SHEARD $5 BUYER SIDE $5 SELLER SIDE.
PAYMENT: MT103/TT FOR THE VALUE OF THE GOODS.
QUALITY INSPECTION: INSPECTION AND QUALITY CERTIFICATION BY INDEPENDENT SGS SURVEILANCE OFFICERS AND OR ITS EQUIVALENT AT THE LOADING PORT IN COMPLIANCE WITH ICC INTERNATIONAL STANDARD.
INSURANCE: PAID BY SELLER, COVERING 110% OF SHIPMENT VALUE.
PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTION.
1. Buyer Issues ICPO plus scan copy of Buyer international passport, Import certificate.
2. Seller Issues Draft contract, buyer signs and returns to seller.
3. Seller (within 3 banking days) submits partial proof of product (PPOP) to buyer, comprised of the following official registered document copies on secured buyer’s allocation: (a) Certificate of Origin (b) Commercial Invoice(c) passport of products (d) Commitment to supply Letter and Certificate of registration.
4. Within Three (3) banking days, buyer bank issues a conditional instrument (Blocked fund) SBLC/ MT760/BG/MT103 to the Seller nominated Account, according to Seller Bank Verbiage valid for 180 Days for the value of monthly quantity to Seller's destined Bank as buyer's approval on capability to transaction.
5. Seller's proceed for the legalization & Notarization of the contract and contact the shipping company.
6. Seller changes the name of the document to Buyer’s name and sends the entire document to Buyer’s Bank.
7. Seller transfers the product to buyer’s destination port; buyer on verifiable Port’s Codex conducts Dip test.
8. Buyer makes the payment by MT103 against CIQ report(s) at the destination port after the shipment discharged within 3 days.
9. Seller within 72 Hours of receiving the operative instrument from the buyer out-pays the intermediaries involved.
NOTE: IF BUYER CAN REFUSE TO PAY UPFRONT, BUYER SHOULD NOT EXPECT SELLER TO PAY UPFRONT TOO. NO SELLER IS READY TO GIVE OUT 2% PB ON ANY INSTRUMENTS BEFORE ACTIVATION OF IT.
RUSSIAN ORIGIN OF HEAVY FUEL OIL (MAZUT M100 GOST 10585-75)
1. Ash content 0.14
2. Mass fraction of sulphur, not more % -low – sulphur – residual – oil0.5
3. Temperature of flash not less C(Centigrades) in the closed crucible
in the open crucible C(Centigrades)
4. Temperature of solidification, not higher C25
5. Kinematics viscosity118 max
6. Water content 0.5%
7. Mechanical Impurities Lower than 0.1%
8. Acidity Lower than 5mg KOH 100ml
10. Gross Calorific Value Kcal kg KJ kg Min 9200 41300
11. Density at 15.0 C kg 10.8900 – 0.9200
12. Hydrogen Sulphide Content (H2S) pom0.5 max
13. Carbon ResidualLowe that 7%
14. Vanadium (V) ppm23
15. Aluminium (AL) ppm5
16. Silicon (Si) ppm12
17. Nickel (Ni) ppm29
18. Asphaltenes mm 3.6%
19. Distillation @ 4mm Hg Extracted to 760 mm Hg Initial Boiling Point C 216
5% recovered C 259, 10% recovered C310, 20% recovered C 358
30% recovered C445, 40% recovered C502, 50% recovered C534
60% recovered C538, 75% recovered C545, 80% recovered C-
90% recovered C-
Final Boiling Point Volume 550
Percentage Recovered Volume 78%
Residual Volume 22%
Total Nitrogen mm 0.192%